Friday, March 12, 2010

What Does Peppery Mean in Vegetable Form?

Momma really loves salad dressing. When she was a little girl, she used to sneak salad dressing during dinner. I don't really know what dressing tastes like, but I'm guessing it tastes like a nice mix of bone marrow, peanut butter, and lamb. I base this on Momma's reaction solely, nothing could possibly taste that good in reality.

Today was a very long day for Momma, she had a really tough class to sub for before her doctor's appointment. By the time Momma and Daddy got home, they were exhausted, and with good reason. Between running around with kids, and having to go to a doctor's appointment, they were pretty much wiped out. Dinner was going to be something with beef, something I wouldn't get a piece of, but that was way off the map now. Instead, Momma and Daddy decided it was a good night for eggs and salad.

Momma loves arugula and spinach, so she mixed them up together with tomatoes. The conundrum came when she went to make salad dressing and found the shallots were all gross and stuff. Momma squeaked, which is funny when you consider that she always tells me to stop squeaking!

Regardless of Momma's hypocrisy, she did end up trying to make Gma's salad dressing, which I think is like Momma's crack. I picked my head up off the couch and she had salad, and a minute later it was all gone! Then again, I may have fallen asleep. I do that from time to time.

Tomorrow, there will be park! And if there is no park, there will be frisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment