Thursday, April 29, 2010

Perfect Corgi Day!

I have found my bliss. It's sitting on our porch in the sun with my bone and some water and the sun. The sun just comes right into my space, and I can lounge about all day if I want. I come in for walks, Daddy takes me to play in the park every few days, and I get to put dog hair all over Momma's work clothes when she comes home!

Now, this doesn't have very much to do with dinner, but it is important to understand how awesome my life is, and that's relevant to every one's interests.

Daddy surprised Momma with dinner tonight, he didn't tell her anything about it other than the ingredients, and let her take some pictures. But from the list he gave her, I think she knew it was gonna be nummy! 

First off was garlic, onions and and herb mix:

The garlic is so pretty, all translucent and lovely. Garlic smells so good when it starts to cook, the whole house smells like Italy. Momma loves Italy, Daddy does too, so it make sense their house would smell like the Old Country. The next step was zucchini:
Zucchini is so pretty too! This was a very pretty dish. Daddy peeled them and it made it all the more soft and sweet in the dish. The final step was the sausage! This is Hot Italian Sausage. I put it in all caps cause it sounds better:
Italian sausage is so delicious, and it gives off so much flavor when you cook it with vegetables. The zucchini soaked up the juices, and the garlic sunk into the sausage, and the herbs just went everywhere! It was like an orgy!
All in all, it was a fantastic dinner, and a recipe Daddy will definitely make again!








3 comments:

  1. "It was like an orgy!"

    I bet your family is glad they read this. ;)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I'm going to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an orgy of tastes in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete